1. Each paper must be at least registered by one author for getting it published in Springer.
2. Extra page length charges would be applicable beyond 10 pages strictly (on Springer Template available on conference website) @ Rs. 1000/- per extra page (@USD 50 or 45 Euros per extra page). You have to make a combined fund transfer in such a case (i.e. Normal Registration + Extra Page Charges).
3. Additional Paper Registration by the same authors is Rs. 4000/- (150 USD or 120 Euros) for one additional paper only.
4. Co-Author registration after one full-registration of a paper may be made at Rs. 3000/- (100 USD or 90 Euros).
5. The paper will not be uploaded to Springer unless we receive the payment.
6. Link for Conference Registration Form & Payment of Registration Fee
7. Kindly use the following link for making conference registration and payment of registration fee:
8. After completion of payment through the above link you will receive a registration and online payment confirmation mail at your registered email ID (also check your spam folder).
9. You are requested to take a snapshot of this payment confirmation, rename it with your paper id and preserve it for submission to us as "registration payment proof".
Please Note: (i) If more than one author (co-author) has to register for the same paper; they shall register and make payment through the above link separately.
(II) If an individual author gets registered for two papers; then the payment through the above link has to be made separately for each paper.